Meijer accepts manufacturer, Catalina manufacturer, Meijer, Catalina Meijer, mPerks, internet, and competitor coupons within certain guidelines
• Coupons must be presented on or before the expiration date
• All coupon terms and conditions must be met and validated by the checkout register
• Customers may use one manufacturer coupon (paper or digital) per item.
• Customers may also combine one manufacturer coupon per item with applicable Meijer coupon(s) where allowed under coupon redemption terms.
• Transactions cannot be broken up to avoid coupon stacking restrictions
• Separate checklanes will not be opened or designated for customers with large coupon orders
• Manufacturer coupons and Catalina manufacturer coupons require the Customer to pay sales tax on the full retail amount
• Meijer, Catalina Meijer, and competitor coupons require the Customer to pay sales tax only on the discounted price
• Meijer will accept coupons from major competitors in each store’s trading area, for Grocery and or for Health and Beauty Care items
• Meijer will accept coupons from major competitors in each store’s trading area for General Merchandise items only if the competitor’s price point is included. The item must be the identical item on the coupon for the match to occur.
• Meijer does not accept competitor coupons for beer, wine, liquor, cigarettes, double and triple coupons, clearance, percent off, total trans- action discounts, special promotions, gift card promotions, limited quantity items, mail-in rebate offers, and going out of business sales
• Meijer reserves the right to limit coupon quantities and to determine the order of application of multiple coupons and/or promotions
The use of ExtraBucks®, CVS/pharmacy and third-party manufacturer coupons is
accepted in our retail stores in accordance with the following guidelines.
General guidelines to further understand the application of CVS/pharmacy coupons
(ExtraBucks and ExtraCare® Coupons) and third-party manufacturer coupons:
• CVS/pharmacy does not accept expired coupons.
• Coupons and their face value cannot be exchanged for cash or gift cards.
• Competitor coupons are not accepted at CVS/pharmacy.
• CVS/pharmacy does not accept coupons for items not carried in our stores.
• CVS/pharmacy does not currently accept coupon bar code images displayed on
a smartphone, iPhone, Droid etc.
• The total value of the coupons may not exceed the value of the transaction.
Sales tax must be paid if required by state law.
• Certain CVS/pharmacy coupons may be subject to state sales tax rules similar to
third-party manufacturer coupons and sales tax may be charged on pre-coupon
o Third-party manufacturer coupons are coupons issued by a third party and
sales tax may be charged on pre-coupon price.
• Language at the bottom of CVS/pharmacy coupons provides specific coupon
• Any coupon offer not covered in these guidelines will be accepted at the
discretion of CVS/pharmacy management.
• CVS/pharmacy will accept manufacturer coupons for an item that is on sale.
• CVS/pharmacy will not accept percent off coupons for sale and promotional
• In the event that any item’s price is less than the value of the coupon,
CVS/pharmacy will accept the coupon only to the price of the item.
CVS/pharmacy does not provide cash back in exchange for any coupons.
• CVS/pharmacy accepts one third-party manufacturer coupon and applicable
CVS/pharmacy coupon(s) for the purchase of a single item, unless prohibited by
either coupon offer.
• The number of third-party manufacturer coupons used in a transaction may not
exceed the number of items in the transaction.
• The coupon amount will be reduced if it exceeds the value of the item after other
discounts or coupons are applied. (For example, a $5.00 coupon for a $4.99 item
will result in a $4.99 coupon value).
• CVS/pharmacy accepts multiple identical coupons for multiple qualifying items as
long as there is sufficient stock to satisfy other customers, unless a limit is
specified. Management reserves the right to limit the quantity of items purchased.
• CVS/pharmacy reserves the right to process coupons in any order.
Internet/Print at Home Coupons
• CVS/pharmacy accepts valid internet/print at home coupons containing a
• CVS/pharmacy will not accept reproductions or rebates
Kroger (Cincinnati/Dayton Division) Oct 10, 2011
We reserve the right to limit no more than 5 paper manufacturer coupons for the same product, each coupon value considered 1 coupon in the same transaction
Limit 1 manufacturer coupon (paper or digital) per item purchased
Expired coupons are not to be accepted
Couponed item will not be sold to dealers
The store manager has the right to accept, decline or limit the use of any coupon
Double Coupons/Manufacturer coupons:
* Manufacturer coupons of $0.50 or less will be “doubled.”
* Manufacturer coupons of $0.51-$1.00 will be redeemed for $1.00.
* Manufacturer coupons over $1.00 will be redeemed at face value.
* This does not apply to “free”, Kroger, Catalina, Retail Food Store coupons, electronic coupons on the Kroger Plus card or items prohibited by law.
* The only coupons that would be doubled that say “do not double” are the blinking ones on the shelf.
* Any other coupons brought into the store that state “Do Not Double” will not be doubled.
Internet Coupon Restrictions/PRINT-AT-HOME (PAH) COUPONS:
“Free Item” Internet coupons can be accepted if all purchase criteria is met
Only one Internet coupon per item will be accepted
Only two Internet coupons per manufacturer per customer, per day
Internet coupons that display characteristics below will not be accepted
Out of proportion
Do not scan properly
Appear to be altered in any way
Doubling (if applicable)
Manufacturers’ coupons 50 cents and below will automatically be doubled
Doubling does not apply to the following coupons:
Retail Food Store Coupons
Items prohibited by law
PAH coupons can be checked here for validity
Please note that this policy is our most current and it is subject to change without notice. For further clarification of this policy, please speak directly to store management
Kroger Fuel Station